All about me......

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Vixy, I'm 25 year old and I'm from Manchester in the UK. I have an adorable little Jack Russell Terrier who I am sure you will be seeing a lot of! I am engaged to my best friend and we have been together for over 7 years. I currently work in Motor insurance and I study a part time Health and Social care university course. I am a keen photographer and love to go on adventures!








< Hiya!












Okay now the introductions are over it's time for me to tell you why I am doing this blog. I have decided to open this blog so I can share my life with lovely people. I also want this blog to help me go out and experience more things in life! Every moment matters

I have also decided to review items on this blog as I spend way to much money on Amazon (I should seriously have shares by now). These will be a mix of reviews as I like a variety of different things! Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to review! My first couple of reviews will be about Lush bath bombs and a Bubble tea sleeping pack. 

I will also be taking you on little adventures and showing you my day to day life. For my first adventure I will be taking you for a tour of some art work in Manchester city centre which has been dedicated to the Manchester Bee. I'll also be going to a Vintage home fair at Victoria Baths in Manchester!

So this is my first post nearly over but there will be many more to come!

Peace and Love,

Vixy x

Comments

Popular Posts