It's time to try Defying gravity

So for my first review I thought I would turn myself into......ELPHABA (Wizard of OZ or my Favourite wicked!). Just kidding, I'm trying the Lush's Mask of Magnaminty which you can buy in your local store or online.

The mask comes In 3 sizes which have three different costs.
£6.50 for a 125g pot
£11.50 for a 350g pot
£18.95 for a 600g pot

The pot I have bought is 125g and it's sell by date is in August 2017 (So we'll see how long this lasts).

The reason I bought this face mask is because it states it 'Helps to fight eruptions and outbreaks'. Now my skin isn't too bad but I do suffer with a few blemishes here and there. I am hoping this mask does my skin some justice!

The mask has natural ingredients as you would expect from lush. The main ingredients mentioned on the website are Peppermint oil, Honey, Kaolin and Organic Ground Aduki beans.


So before I tried the mask I had a quick shower and to wash my face before trying the mask. These are a few products I use on a daily basis (I'll be reviewing these at a later date).

















Let me know if you have tried any of these products! No shower would be complete without a bit of music and today I decided to listen to Barbra Streisand. Don't shower on my Parade (Awful I know).


So moving onto the face mask. From the moment I took the lid off the mask I got a overwhelming smell of Peppermint. The mask is dark green in colour and you can see texture to the mask. The actual mask is thick and applies to the skin easily. The mask smells beautifully pepperminty! I left the mask on for 10 minutes as the packet instructed. So what did I do for the 10 minutes I hear you ask......I sung my heart out to a selection of Wicked songs. Unlimited my face mask is unlimited (Sorry if you haven't watched wicked). So 10 minutes passed and I took the mask off with warm water. I must warn you that the bits inside the mask seem to stick to your hair! So it's now time to de-greenify my face (Another wicked song....I'm sorry).
 


After taking this mask off I must admit my skin is already much softer and feels so smooth. My face is a little bit red after using but this will hopefully go away (I will keep you updated). I am so happy with this mask and I will defiantly be using it over and over again. I think the pot is good value for money as I put a thick layer on my skin and still have loads left. I can still smell the peppermint on my skin, which is lush!

All in all, I would defiantly buy this product again and recommend it to others. I would rate this 5 out 5 😎

Comments

Popular Posts